If you use Firefox, then there is a great plugin to help your game out. It’s called FoxGame.
It is 100% Legitimate (meaning it has been OK’ed by the OGame Staff).
You need Firefox for this to work. You can download Firefox from the following link. UPDATE: Firefox 188.8.131.52 was just released a short time ago. It contains several security updates. If you haven’t switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox, NOW IS THE TIME!
Here are some of the features it adds:
- Reduced galaxy view: Planet column is not rendered and its functinality is moved to Name col., debris header reduced also.
- Automatic universe selector in login page.
- Extra delete options and spy report options: You can control messages from the top or the bottom.
- Fleet arrival and return time: In fleet destiny selection page you will see the time when you fleet will arrive and come back to your planet.
- Fleet retreat time: In fleet page you will see the time when your fleet will arrive if you order to come back.
- Almost all finishing hours: Research and buildings finishing hours, hangar’s qeue finishing time, you can see date/time in overview if you wish and even in phalanx.
- Autochoose mision type: You can define mission priorities so FoxGame will select the mission according to that.
- In mines and power plants info screens (the ones you see when you click in the name) you will see the diferences between your actual level and the rest.
- Autoselect fleet destination: Select coord text anywhere go to fleet send screen and Voila! the destination is already selected. There is no need to take down numbers anymore.
- Private message signatures.
- Highlight ally and private messages: Ally and private messages now have a diferent background to see them easily.
- Highlight big debris fields: Debris fields bigger than you fix min will have different background in galaxy view
- Multilanguage support: es-ES(spanish), en-US(english), de-DE(deutsch), pl-PL(polish), fr-FR(french), nl-NL/nl-BR (dutch), it-IT (italian), bs-BA/sr-CS/hr-HR (bosnian, serbian, croatian), pt-PT/pt-BR(portugese), tr-TR(Turkish), zh-CN/zh-TW (Simplified chinese and traditional chinese), ru-RU (russian) and da-DK (danish) if your language is not supported and you want to translate it, mail me.
As a side-note… Firefox 2.0 has some great speed improvements for loading websites (not just OGame). It is definitely worth downloading even if you decide not to use FoxGame.
UPDATE: FoxGame does work with with the GalaxyTool plugin. You might want to read the forum topic to ensure your settings are correct.